- Design and development of the harness, including the component selection.
- Design, build, commissioning of prototype harnesses test and transmission towards final harness supplier.
- Revision and maintenance of the complete electronics before, during and after multiple tests.
- Programming of the VCU (Vehicle Control Unit) in order to control all of the circuitry in the vehicle.
- Management of ECU, TCU and 4WS (4-wheel steering) by CAN J1939 software and make updates on various systems.
- Creating functional diagrams (2D) in order to allow search for faults and errors during maintenance.
- Mechanics section programmed to read important parameters and fault codes.
- Programming fault codes among which the VCU controlled components are being monitored.
- Creation of “on board” diagnostic functionality according to J1939 (DM1&DM2)
- Data logging integration to capture fault codes and log al main parameters (snapshot logging)
Complete development and integration of vehicle specific electronics to meet and its related tests;
- Grounding and bounding
- Radiated Emission (NRE02 & SA06S)
- Susceptibility (NRS02 & SF01S)
- Susceptibility Mobile Transmitters (Tetra/Tetrapol/UMTS/LTE/IMT-2000 etc.)
- ESD (Level 3 & Level 4)
- LEMP (analyse indirect lightning strike)
750mm wading depth
- Managing pre selection of components within requirements and possible physical space.
- Route and composition of harness in relation with wading[TM2] [CL3] depth.
- Additional measures have been taken such as sleeves and other solutions.
EMC Testing, Report and Performance;
EMC verification tests executed on component and system level and additional tests with EMC filters, shielding etc. with as a goal to become compliant with the requirements for your vehicle.